A modern app for piggery farmers to manage their piggery farms. Helps to tracks and records pig events such as insemination, abortions, treatments, etc, feeds usage and purchases, income and expenses. It generate both visual and pdf reports on the fly.
This app is best piggery farming due to simplified piggery record keeping.
This app makes management of piggery farming easier. It supports sows , boars, gilts, weaners and piglet management. The app can help you track and change pig stages e.g from piglet to weaner to gilt until the pig reaches the sow stage. The same goes for male pigs.
Another important feature of the app is the ability to track both individual and mass swine events such as insemination, pregnancies, abortions, treatments, vaccinations, castrations, weighing, spraying, births and linking piglets to their dams and sires and litter numbers. After tracking these events, the app gives you a report for these events within any specified/ desired time period.
The app also supports managing swine breeds such that at any moment, a swine farmer can get statistics on how many pigs, he/she with a specific breed and can also freely add or remove breeds from his swine business.
This swine management app comes with the following features;
- Registering and tracking pig family tree.
- Record and track pig events.
- Manage piggery farm cash flow.
- Generation of piggery reports e.g piggery cash flow report, events report and farm pig report both in pdf and visual form.
- Print the generated reports.
- Get periodic reminders about dairy data entry.
- Backup and restore of data.
- Ability to share data between multiple devices (multi-user environment).
- Ability to add pictures of pigs.
- Ability to export reports/records to pdf, excel, csv.
- Ability to setup customized reminders/notifications.
Use this app and provide feedback on how we can continuously improve it to be the best swine management app.