Simplified cattle management, detailed reports for profitable and manageable dairy farming.
Helps dairy farmers manage their dairy farms. Tracks and records farm cattle events, milk production, income and expenses. It generate both visual and pdf reports on the fly
This app is best for anyone practicing agriculture/dairy farming due to with simplified cattle, milk and transactions record keeping for his/her dairy farm produces.
This app makes management of dairy farming easier. It supports cow , bull, heifers, weaners and calf management. It is also good for managing beef cattle. The app can help you track and change cattle stages e.g from calf to weaner to heifer until the cattle reaches the cow stage.
Another important feature of the app is the ability to track both individual and mass cattle events such as cow insemination, pregnancies, abortions, treatments, vaccinations, castrations, weighing, spraying, births and linking calves to their dams and sires. After tracking these events, the app gives you a report for these cattle events within any specified/ desired time period.
The app also supports managing cattle breeds such that at any moment, a dairy farm owner can get statistics on how many cattle, he/she with a specific breed and can also freely add or remove breeds from his dairy farm business.
This cattle management app comes with the following features;
- Registering and tracking cattle family tree.
- Create and track cattle events.
- Record and track milk production.
- Manage dairy farm cash flow.
- Generation of dairy reports e.g milk production report, dairy cash flow report, events report and farm cattle report both in pdf and visual form.
- Print the generated reports.
- Get periodic reminders about dairy data entry.
- Backup and restore of data.
- Ability to share data between multiple devices (multi-user environment).
- Ability to add pictures of cattle.
- Ability to export reports/records to pdf, excel, csv.
- Ability to setup customized reminders/notifications.
Use this app and provide feedback on how we can continuously improve it to be the best cattle management app.